Integrate Twitter with Microsoft Translator
Instantly connect to what’s most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news.
Microsoft Translator is a cloud based automatic translation service. It powers various Microsoft products and services and is used by businesses worldwide in their applications and workflows to cost effectively enable their content to reach a worldwide audience.
- The unique identifier for this tweet.
- Created At
- UTC time when the tweet was created.
- The text of the status update, typically up to 140 characters.
- When present, indicates a BCP 47 language identifier corresponding to the language of the Tweet text.
- The user who posted this tweet.
Triggers on new tweets matching the specified phrases.
Post a Tweet
Posts a new tweet.
Posts a reply to the selected tweet.
- The unique identifier for this user.
- Screen Name
- The screen name, handle, or alias that this user identifies themselves with.
- The name of the user, as they’ve defined it.
- Followers Count
- The number of followers this account currently has.
- Profile Image URL
- URL pointing to the user’s avatar image.
- Is Verified
- Indicates whether the user has a verified account.
- Created At
- The UTC datetime that the user account was created.
Triggers when the selected account has a new Twitter follower.
- The text to translate. The size of the text must not exceed 10,000 characters.
Translates a text from one language to another.