Integrate Twitter with Marketo
Instantly connect to what’s most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news.
Marketo provides easy and powerful marketing automation software with everything a marketer needs: email, social, analytics, lead management, and more.
- The unique identifier for this tweet.
- Created At
- UTC time when the tweet was created.
- The text of the status update, typically up to 140 characters.
- When present, indicates a BCP 47 language identifier corresponding to the language of the Tweet text.
- The user who posted this tweet.
Triggers on new tweets matching the specified phrases.
Post a Tweet
Posts a new tweet.
Posts a reply to the selected tweet.
- The unique identifier for this user.
- Screen Name
- The screen name, handle, or alias that this user identifies themselves with.
- The name of the user, as they’ve defined it.
- Followers Count
- The number of followers this account currently has.
- Profile Image URL
- URL pointing to the user’s avatar image.
- Is Verified
- Indicates whether the user has a verified account.
- Created At
- The UTC datetime that the user account was created.
Triggers when the selected account has a new Twitter follower.
Create/Update a Custom Object
Creates or Updates a Custom Object. In order to do an update, the object must match all the fields marked with “(dedupe)” and all fields marked with (relationship …). The dedupe and relatioship fields are also required.
Delete a Custom Object
Search Custom Objects
- The Marketo ID of the lead.
- Created At
- The date the lead was created.
- Updated At
- The date the lead was last updated.
- First Name
- Last Name
Triggers when a new Lead is created in the selected account.
Triggers when a Lead is updated in the selected account.
Create or Update a Lead
Creates or Updates a Lead. Leads are matched by email, so if you want to update, make sure the email field matches the lead you want to update. You can use the Action option to force creation or update. If you specify
Create Onlyand the lead already exists, Marketo will return an error. Similarly is you use the
Update Onlyoption, and the lead does NOT exist an error will be returned.
Delete a Lead
Add Lead to a List
Adds the selected Lead to a List.
Remove Lead from a List
Removes the selected Lead from a List.
Look Up a Lead
Searches for Leads in the selected account and returns a list.
Search Leads in a List
Searches for Leads in the selected List and returns a list of Leads.