Integrate Twitter with Google Cloud Print
Instantly connect to what’s most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news.
Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a new technology that connects your printers to the web. Using Google Cloud Print, you can make your home and work printers available to you and anyone you choose, from the applications you use every day. Google Cloud Print works on your phone, tablet, Chromebook, PC, and any other web-connected device you want to print from.
- The unique identifier for this tweet.
- Created At
- UTC time when the tweet was created.
- The text of the status update, typically up to 140 characters.
- When present, indicates a BCP 47 language identifier corresponding to the language of the Tweet text.
- The user who posted this tweet.
Triggers on new tweets matching the specified phrases.
Post a Tweet
Posts a new tweet.
Posts a reply to the selected tweet.
- The unique identifier for this user.
- Screen Name
- The screen name, handle, or alias that this user identifies themselves with.
- The name of the user, as they’ve defined it.
- Followers Count
- The number of followers this account currently has.
- Profile Image URL
- URL pointing to the user’s avatar image.
- Is Verified
- Indicates whether the user has a verified account.
- Created At
- The UTC datetime that the user account was created.
Triggers when the selected account has a new Twitter follower.