Integrate Text with Slack
Text and natural language processing, including word and sentence tokenization, text classification and sentiment analysis, spelling correction, information extraction, and more.
Slack brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
- The text to analyse.
- The sentiment polarity.
- The sentiment strength.
- The detected language that the source text was written in.
Extract positive/negative sentiment from the given some text.
- Channel ID.
- Names must be 21 characters or less, lower case and cannot contain spaces or periods.
- Give your channel a purpose that describes what it will be used for.
Triggers when a new channel is created.
Create a Channel
Creates a new public channel that anyone on your team can join.
Set Channel Purpose
Sets the purpose for a channel.
Set Channel Topic
Sets the topic for a channel.
Look Up a Channel
- Channel to send message to. Can be a public channel, private group or IM channel. Can be an encoded ID, or a name.
- Text of the message to send.
- Post as User
- Whether to post the message as a user (yourself), instead of as a bot.
- Name of bot.
- Icon URL
- URL to an image to use as the icon for this message.
- Emoji to use as the icon for this message. Overrides Icon URL.
Triggers when a new message is posted to a channel.
Triggers when a reaction is added to a message.
Triggers when a reaction is removed from a message.
Triggers when a message is starred.
Triggers when a message is unstarred.
Post a Message
Posts a new message to a public channel, private group, or IM channel.
Queries messages in channel history
- The username of the user, without a leading @ sign.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Real Name
- Used in some clients to display a colored username.
Look Up User