Integrate Readability with Twitter
Readability is a web and mobile app that zaps online clutter and saves web articles in a comfortable reading view.
Instantly connect to what’s most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news.
- Image URL
- Word Count
- Date Published
Extracts content from the given URL and returns an Article.
- The unique identifier for this tweet.
- Created at
- UTC time when the tweet was created.
- The text of the status update, typically up to 140 characters.
- When present, indicates a BCP 47 language identifier corresponding to the language of the Tweet text.
- The user who posted this tweet.
Triggers on new tweets matching the specified phrases.
Post a Tweet
Posts a new tweet.
Posts a reply to the selected tweet.
- The unique identifier for this user.
- Screen Name
- The screen name, handle, or alias that this user identifies themselves with.
- The name of the user, as they’ve defined it.
- Followers Count
- The number of followers this account currently has.
- Profile Image URL
- URL pointing to the user’s avatar image.
- Is Verified
- Indicates whether the user has a verified account.
- Created at
- The UTC datetime that the user account was created.
Triggers when the selected account has a new Twitter follower.