Integrate Readability with PayPal
- Image URL
- Word Count
- Date Published
Extracts content from the given URL and returns an Article.
- The ID of the transaction.
- The type of the payment.
- The status of the payment.
- The date and time when the payment was processed.
- The transaction fee associated with the payment.
- Gross Amount
- The full amount of the customer’s payment, before transaction fee is subtracted.
- Payer Email
- The customer’s primary email address.
- Custom Set by the Merchant
- A value set by the merchant that’s passed through and never presented to the customer.
Triggers when a payment is completed.
Triggers when a payment is refunded.