Integrate Noti with Twitter
Noti is tool allowing you to easily receive notifications from web applications directly on your desktop. No need to keep a web page open, just run our little app on your computer and you’ll be able to start receiving notifications from supported web applications.
Instantly connect to what’s most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news.
- The ID of the notification.
- The status of the notification.
- The title you wish to display for your notification.
- The text you wish to display with your notification.
- The URL to open if the notification is activated.
- The sound to play when the notification is displayed.
Send a Notification
Sends a Noti notification.
- The unique identifier for this tweet.
- Created At
- UTC time when the tweet was created.
- The text of the status update, typically up to 140 characters.
- When present, indicates a BCP 47 language identifier corresponding to the language of the Tweet text.
- The user who posted this tweet.
Triggers on new tweets matching the specified phrases.
Post a Tweet
Posts a new tweet.
Posts a reply to the selected tweet.
- The unique identifier for this user.
- Screen Name
- The screen name, handle, or alias that this user identifies themselves with.
- The name of the user, as they’ve defined it.
- Followers Count
- The number of followers this account currently has.
- Profile Image URL
- URL pointing to the user’s avatar image.
- Is Verified
- Indicates whether the user has a verified account.
- Created At
- The UTC datetime that the user account was created.
Triggers when the selected account has a new Twitter follower.