Integrate New Relic with Twitter
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.
Instantly connect to what’s most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news.
- The unique identifier for this tweet.
- Created At
- UTC time when the tweet was created.
- The text of the status update, typically up to 140 characters.
- When present, indicates a BCP 47 language identifier corresponding to the language of the Tweet text.
- The user who posted this tweet.
Triggers on new tweets matching the specified phrases.
Post a Tweet
Posts a new tweet.
Posts a reply to the selected tweet.
- The unique identifier for this user.
- Screen Name
- The screen name, handle, or alias that this user identifies themselves with.
- The name of the user, as they’ve defined it.
- Followers Count
- The number of followers this account currently has.
- Profile Image URL
- URL pointing to the user’s avatar image.
- Is Verified
- Indicates whether the user has a verified account.
- Created At
- The UTC datetime that the user account was created.
Triggers when the selected account has a new Twitter follower.