Integrate New Relic with Factual
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.
Factual’s location platform enriches mobile location signals with definitive global data, enabling personalized and contextually relevant mobile experiences.
- Business/POI name.
- Address number and street name.
- Address Extended
- Additional address, incl. suite numbers.
- PO Box
- PO Box. As they do not represent the physical location of a brick-and-mortar store, PO Boxes are often excluded from mobile use cases.
- Locality (Town/City)
- City, town or equivalent.
- Region (State/Province)
- State, province, territory, or equivalent.
- Post Code
- Postcode or equivalent (zipcode in US)
- Authority page (official website)
- Latitude in decimal degrees (WGS84 datum). Value will not exceed 6 decimal places (0.111m)
- Longitude in decimal degrees (WGS84 datum). Value will not exceed 6 decimal places (0.111m)
- ISO 3166 2-letter code, or a country name spelled like the labels in the dropdown.
- Factual ID
- The Factual ID.
- Telephone number with local formatting.
- Fax number in local formatting.
- Primary contact email address of organization.
- Category Labels
- Category labels that describe the category branch or ‘breadcrumb’..
- Chain Name
- Label indicating which chain (brand or franchise) this entity is a member of. See here for more information on Factual Chains.
- The neighborhood(s) or other informal geography in which this entity is found.
- Post Town
- Town/place employed in postal addressing. May not reflect the formal geographic location of a place.
- Admin Region
- Additional sub-division. Usually, but not always, a country sub-division.
- Hours (Display)
Resolve a Place
Resolves a Place.