Integrate FreeAgent with Slack
Online accounting software for small businesses and freelancers, recommended by 99.5% of users.
Slack brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
- Channel ID.
- Names must be 21 characters or less, lower case and cannot contain spaces or periods.
- Give your channel a purpose that describes what it will be used for.
Triggers when a new channel is created.
Create a Channel
Creates a new public channel that anyone on your team can join.
Set Channel Purpose
Sets the purpose for a channel.
Set Channel Topic
Sets the topic for a channel.
Look Up a Channel
- Channel to send message to. Can be a public channel, private group or IM channel. Can be an encoded ID, or a name.
- Text of the message to send.
- Post as User
- Whether to post the message as a user (yourself), instead of as a bot.
- Name of bot.
- Icon URL
- URL to an image to use as the icon for this message.
- Emoji to use as the icon for this message. Overrides Icon URL.
Triggers when a new message is posted to a channel.
Triggers when a reaction is added to a message.
Triggers when a reaction is removed from a message.
Triggers when a message is starred.
Triggers when a message is unstarred.
Post a Message
Posts a new message to a public channel, private group, or IM channel.
Queries messages in channel history
- The username of the user, without a leading @ sign.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Real Name
- Used in some clients to display a colored username.
Look Up User