Integrate FreeAgent with Factual
Online accounting software for small businesses and freelancers, recommended by 99.5% of users.
Factual’s location platform enriches mobile location signals with definitive global data, enabling personalized and contextually relevant mobile experiences.
- Business/POI name.
- Address number and street name.
- Address Extended
- Additional address, incl. suite numbers.
- PO Box
- PO Box. As they do not represent the physical location of a brick-and-mortar store, PO Boxes are often excluded from mobile use cases.
- Locality (Town/City)
- City, town or equivalent.
- Region (State/Province)
- State, province, territory, or equivalent.
- Post Code
- Postcode or equivalent (zipcode in US)
- Authority page (official website)
- Latitude in decimal degrees (WGS84 datum). Value will not exceed 6 decimal places (0.111m)
- Longitude in decimal degrees (WGS84 datum). Value will not exceed 6 decimal places (0.111m)
- ISO 3166 2-letter code, or a country name spelled like the labels in the dropdown.
- Factual ID
- The Factual ID.
- Telephone number with local formatting.
- Fax number in local formatting.
- Primary contact email address of organization.
- Category Labels
- Category labels that describe the category branch or ‘breadcrumb’..
- Chain Name
- Label indicating which chain (brand or franchise) this entity is a member of. See here for more information on Factual Chains.
- The neighborhood(s) or other informal geography in which this entity is found.
- Post Town
- Town/place employed in postal addressing. May not reflect the formal geographic location of a place.
- Admin Region
- Additional sub-division. Usually, but not always, a country sub-division.
- Hours (Display)
Resolve a Place
Resolves a Place.