Integrate Email with Bitbucket
Bitbucket is a free code DVCS hosting site for Git and Mercurial. Manage your development with a hosted wiki, issue tracker and source code.
- To Addresses
- Cc Addresses
- Bcc Addresses
- Sender Address
New Inbound Email
Send an Email
Sends a new email message.
- The unique slug of the repository.
- Display Name
- The name of the repository.
- The description of the repository.
- The type of the repository.
Triggers when a new repository is created in the selected account.
- The unique ID of the issue.
- The issue title.
- The issue content.
- The issue kind.
- The issue state.
- The issue priority.
- Created On
- Updated On
- The issue assignee.
- The issue reporter.
Triggers when a new issue is added to the selected repository.
Triggers when an issue is updated in the selected repository.
Creates a new issue in the selected repository.
Deletes an issue.
Update an Issue
Updates an issue in the selected repository.
Searches the selected repository for issues and returns a list.
- Unique hash value for the commit.
- The commit message.
- The author of the commit.
- Created On
Triggers when a new commit is added to the selected repository.
- The unique ID of the pull request.
- The pull request title.
- The pull request description.
- The status of the pull request.
- Source Branch
- The source branch name.
- Source Commit
- The source commit of the pull request.
- Target Branch
- The target branch name.
- Target Commit
- The target commit of the pull request.
- The reason the pull request was declined.
- The author of this pull request.
- The user associated with this pull request event.
New Pull Request
Triggers when a new pull request is created in the selected repository.
Pull Request Approved
Triggers when a pull request is approved in the selected repository.
Pull Request Rejected
Triggers when a pull request is rejected in the selected repository.