Integrate Desktop Notifications with TinEye
Pop-up notifications that appear within your web browser.
TinEye is a reverse image search engine built by Idée currently in beta. Give it an image and it will tell you where the image appears on the web.
- The title that will be shown within the notification.
- Text representing an extra content to display within the notification.
- The URL of an image to be used as an icon by the notification.
- The URL of a sound to play when the notification is displayed.
- The URL to open if the notification is clicked.
- Whether the notification should be “sticky”, i.e. not close automatically.
Send a Notification
Sends a desktop notification.