Integrate Desktop Notifications with Marketo
Pop-up notifications that appear within your web browser.
Marketo provides easy and powerful marketing automation software with everything a marketer needs: email, social, analytics, lead management, and more.
- The title that will be shown within the notification.
- Text representing an extra content to display within the notification.
- The URL of an image to be used as an icon by the notification.
- The URL of a sound to play when the notification is displayed.
- The URL to open if the notification is clicked.
- Whether the notification should be “sticky”, i.e. not close automatically.
Send a Notification
Sends a desktop notification.
Create/Update a Custom Object
Creates or Updates a Custom Object. In order to do an update, the object must match all the fields marked with “(dedupe)” and all fields marked with (relationship …). The dedupe and relatioship fields are also required.
Delete a Custom Object
Search Custom Objects
- The Marketo ID of the lead.
- Created At
- The date the lead was created.
- Updated At
- The date the lead was last updated.
- First Name
- Last Name
Triggers when a new Lead is created in the selected account.
Triggers when a Lead is updated in the selected account.
Create or Update a Lead
Creates or Updates a Lead. Leads are matched by email, so if you want to update, make sure the email field matches the lead you want to update. You can use the Action option to force creation or update. If you specify
Create Onlyand the lead already exists, Marketo will return an error. Similarly is you use the
Update Onlyoption, and the lead does NOT exist an error will be returned.
Delete a Lead
Add Lead to a List
Adds the selected Lead to a List.
Remove Lead from a List
Removes the selected Lead from a List.
Look Up a Lead
Searches for Leads in the selected account and returns a list.
Search Leads in a List
Searches for Leads in the selected List and returns a list of Leads.