Integrate Amazon Payments with Codebase
Amazon Payments is a service that provides you with the ability to send and receive payments for goods or services by using the payment methods already associated with your Amazon.com account.
Codebase is your software project management tool with fast, reliable and secure Git, Mercurial and Subversion hosting baked right in.
- The unique ID of the ticket.
- The ticket summary.
- The type of the ticket.
- The ID of the user who reported this ticket.
- The ID of the user who is currently assigned this ticket.
- The ID of the ticket’s category.
- The ID of the ticket’s priority.
- The ID of the ticket’s status.
- The ID of the ticket’s milestone.
- Created At
- Updated At
Triggers when a new Ticket is created in the selected account.
Triggers when a Ticket is updated in the selected account.
Triggers when a Ticket is deleted in the selected account.
Creates a new Ticket.
Updates the selected Ticket.
Searches for Tickets in the selected account and returns a list.