Need someone to talk to?
Cloudpipes was founded in 2013 by Boris Raicheff, a software engineer with more than a decade of experience leading development teams at Samsung, Nokia and BlackBerry. For Boris, the inspiration and motivation for founding Cloudpipes was grounded in the practicalities of managing geographically dispersed teams across several global locations. This necessitated keeping nuanced information stored in five different project management systems in constant synchronisation. Having evaluated application integration solutions from vendors of "enterprise integration bus" and "citizen integrator" products, Raicheff came up against multiple functional and ease-of-use limitations that frustrated his desire to rapidly implement a solution.
It was from this experience that the ideas behind Cloudpipes were born and Boris applied his considerable software engineering talents to bring a new generation of cloud application integration technology to market. His goals were to preserve the power, security, performance and flexibility of the enterprise integration bus whilst adding the ease-of-use and low cost of the citizen integrator tool, with a new approach, to discard the limitations of each previous generation.
Cloudpipes has achieved these goals and the company's mission is clear:
• To bring business agility into the realm of enterprise integration.
• To power enterprise integration using the infinite performance and scalability of the cloud.
• To elegantly bridge the integration challenge between custom or package applications deployed within a customer data centre, and new SaaS applications deployed in the cloud.
• To achieve all the above at a transformational total cost of ownership.
• We think Cloudpipes sets a new standard for enterprise integration, and we hope you will too.